Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunset Goddess Manila

Hi!

Welcome to the new Sunset Goddess Manila, my lifestyle blog. As I've mentioned in this post, I've decided to maintain two blogs separately for travel and lifestyle. My original blog is now Sunset Goddess Travels, without all the non-travel posts. On the other hand, this lifestyle blog retained the name Sunset Goddess Manila, where I've migrated all my non-travel posts.  Does that sound confusing? Well, just bookmark both URLs of my blogs! :)

While I was able to export the non-travel posts including the comments, unfortunately I wasn't able to migrate my existing followers as well.  So please update your subscriptions/ feeds, if any. And add up Sunset Goddess Manila again on Google Friend Connect, which you will find on the sidebar :)

For my travel blog (and for travel posts that you can't find here on Sunset Goddess Manila), please head on over to:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...